Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FILM!


I realized I hadn't taken stills on film in a very long time. I amended this situation over the weekend. I have a couple more pictures to roll off before the roll is done though. I'll scan the pictures in once I get them developed. Also, I only have my father's old Canon T50. I have very little control over it and it only shoots at 1/60. Silly camera. I hope the internal light meter still works! I only have a 50mm lens, because God only knows where my zoom is. I really should get a zoom. Why do I only have primes?

And yes, I have to pay for them to be developed. My darkroom equipment is back home. I'm sorting out the details of shipping it up here. Enlargers are not easy to ship! If it takes much longer I might just resort to building my own! Ha ha. See the clipping below.


No comments:

Post a Comment